We invite you to support the Funeral Consumers Alliance of the Finger Lakes and help us continue our work. We are financed entirely by donations. All contributions are tax-deductible.
Our resources and services, all free of charge to the public, include:
- A survey of funeral prices in our service area conducted at 2-year intervals.
- Online resources for alternatives to traditional and often costly funeral home products and services as well as New York funeral laws, regulations, and practices, organ and body donation and more.
- Funeral planning presentations to groups large or small.
- Email or telephone consultation with our volunteers on funeral matters.
- Advocacy for consumer protection through education, legislation, and action.
If you are interested in becoming more involved with the organization, there are a variety of volunteer opportunities, from helping us gather data for our price survey to monitoring state legislation that affects funeral consumers to assisting with newsletter preparation.
With your donation, you become a member and
- Receive the Alliance Newsletter, published twice a year—a continuing source of information about death-care planning and customs and the funeral industry from a consumer’s perspective.
- Obtain access to benefits of membership in affiliates of the national Funeral Consumers Alliance throughout the U.S. This access can help if you move or die away from home.
- Gain the satisfaction of supporting an all-volunteer organization dedicated to consumer education and protection about funeral arrangements.
New to the FCAFL?
To make a donation and become a member, you can either
- fill out our Enrollment Form online and donate online by clicking the Donate button below.
- download, print and complete an Enrollment Form (PDF). Send the form with a check or money order payable to FCAFL to the address below. You are also welcome to donate online by clicking the Donate button below.
Funeral Consumers Alliance of the Finger Lakes
P.O. Box 134
Ithaca, New York 14851
Note: If you have difficulty downloading and printing the form, email us to send the required number of copies to you.
Already a Member?
If you are already a member but would like to continue to support our mission of education and advocacy, we welcome donations at any time.
A wonderful way to make a meaningful gift is a memorial contribution in honor of a beloved family member or friend.